PILOT TUBE REPAIR KIT
• Single Patient Use
• For use with endotracheal and tracheostomy tubes
• Pilot Tube Repair Device (Replaces damaged inflation valve)
• 10 cc/mL Syringe (Used to re-inflate cuff)
• Fits pilot lines with an inside diameter between 0.032 in. (21g) and 0.050 in. (18g)
• Essential for ICU and emergency departments
• Saves time and adds to patient comfort
• Can be used with inflatable face masks
• Not manufactured with Natural Rubber Latex
• Packaged: Packages of 5 or 10 (Each kit is individually packaged)
Made in Pittsburgh, PA USA!
*Please note this product is an Rx device. An Rx prescription or medical practitioner’s license number must be provided when ordering.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov