Collect unwanted fluids from a humidified circuit!
• Single Patient Use
• HG 100 Humidifier Guard is designed for use with humidifiers in ventilator circuits
• Allows for the safe removal of condensation and patient secretions that have accumulated in the inspiratory limb of a ventilator circuit
• Protects the Humidifier by allowing condensation and patient secretions to be collected and then easily removed by suction when necessary
• No potential pressure loss in the ventilator circuit
• Maximum amount of collected fluids is 40ml
• The HG 100 Humidifier Guard CAN NOT be used during Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) as some parts of the assembly are magnetic
• Patent Pending
• Packaged: Packages of 5 or 10
Made in Pittsburgh, PA USA!
— Height: 3.25 in. (83mm)
— Width: 3.5 in. (89mm)
— Inlet Port: 22mm I.D.
— Outlet Port: 22mm O.D.
— Suction Port: 5/16 in. O.D.
— Temperature Probe Port: 7.5mm I.D.
— Body: Polycarbonate
— Caps: Thermoplastic Elastomer
— Color: Clear
— Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
— Not made with Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)