Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician
• The RTC 26-C Inline Aerosol Adapter is intended to be prescribed for an adult patient who is ventilator-dependent and for whom a Combivent® Respimat® Inhaler has been prescribed
• Single Patient Reuse – (Intended to be used to deliver Combivent® (ipratropium bromide and albuterol) Respimat® medication multiple times to a single patient while installing in a breathing circuit)
• For use with Combivent® Respimat® Inhaler only
• Designed to fit in the Inspiratory Limb of the patient circuit
• 22mm I.D. x 22mm O.D.
• Introduces, but does not actuate the Aerosolized Medication Delivery System
• Clear Body allows viewing of suspended medication after activation
• Tight fitting Thermoplastic Rubber cap maintains circuit integrity while not in use
• Combivent® Respimat® Inhaler may be inserted into the RTC 26-C Inline Aerosol Adapter in either orientation. (i.e., with the cap resting on top of the Combivent® Respimat® Inhaler, or dangling beneath it.)
• Port Sizes:
— Outlet: 22mm I.D.
— Inlet: 22mm O.D.
— Length: 3.0 in
— Height: 2.4 in
— Body: Polystyrene Butadiene
— Cap: Thermoplastic Rubber
• Packaged: Package of 25 or 50
• Patent Pending
Made in USA!
For more information about the RTC 26-C Inline Aerosol Adapter, consult the Package Insert/Directions sheet. (Click below)
Combivent® is a registered trademark of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Copyright® 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH. Respimat® is a registered trademark and used under the license from Boehringer Ingelheim International, GmbH. The RTC 26-C Inline Aerosol Adapter is not affiliated with or endorsed by, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. or Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH in any way.
*Please note this product is an Rx device. An Rx prescription or medical practitioner’s license number must be provided when ordering. After placing your order you will be contacted and required to send us your prescription via email, fax, or phone. Email: email@example.com Fax: 1 (412) 854-5668 Phone: 1 (412) 854-1133