INLINE AEROSOL ADAPTER
• The RTC 26-C Inline Aerosol Adapter is intended to be prescribed for an adult patient who is ventilator-dependent and for whom a Combivent® Respimat® Inhaler has been prescribed
• Single Patient Reuse – (Intended to be used to deliver Combivent® (ipratropium bromide and albuterol) Respimat® medication multiple times to a single patient while installing in a breathing circuit)
• For use with Combivent® Respimat® Inhaler only
• Designed to fit in the Inspiratory Limb of the patient circuit
• 22mm I.D. x 22mm O.D.
• Introduces, but does not actuate the Aerosolized Medication Delivery System
• Clear Body allows viewing of suspended medication after activation
• Tight-fitting Thermoplastic Rubber cap maintains circuit integrity while not in use
• Combivent® Respimat® Inhaler may be inserted into the RTC 26-C Inline Aerosol Adapter in either orientation. (i.e., with the cap resting on top of the Combivent® Respimat® Inhaler, or dangling beneath it.)
• Port Sizes:
— Outlet: 22mm I.D.
— Inlet: 22mm O.D.
— Length: 3.0 in
— Height: 2.4 in
— Body: Polystyrene Butadiene
— Cap: Thermoplastic Rubber
• Packaged: Package of 25 or 50
• Patent Pending
Made in Pittsburgh PA USA!
For more information about the RTC 26-C Inline Aerosol Adapter, consult the Package Insert/Directions sheet. (Click below)
*Please note this product is an Rx device. An Rx prescription or medical practitioner’s license number must be provided when ordering.
Combivent® is a registered trademark of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Copyright® 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH. Respimat® is a registered trademark and used under the license from Boehringer Ingelheim International, GmbH. The RTC 26-C Inline Aerosol Adapter is not affiliated with or endorsed by, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. or Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH in any way.