ANESTHESIA FLUSH PLUG
Proper flushing of the anesthesia machine, with the AM 100P Anesthesia Flush Plug, is key to providing a safe work environment in the operating room and is imperative in preparation for malignant hyperthermia susceptible patients requiring anesthesia. Anesthetic gases are flushed through the waste anesthetic gas (WAG) scavenging system instead of flooding the operating room. Easily attaches to the Y-piece or gas sampling elbow of the anesthesia breathing circuit. Ergonomic handle allows for easy removal.
• Single Patient Use
• Routine flushing reduces operating room personnel exposure to harmful anesthetic gases.
• Anesthesia machine flushing in preparation for malignant hypothermia susceptible patients requiring anesthesia.
• Priming of the anesthesia machine and circuit for mask inductions.
• Leak testing of the anesthesia machine and circuit.
• Protecting the anesthesia circuit or breathing circuit (respiratory therapy) from dust and debris when not in use.
• Color: Pink
• Plug Size: 15mm O.D.
• Length: 43mm (1.7 in.)
• Width: 25mm (1 in.)
• Material: High-Density Polyethylene
• Packaged: Package of 25 or 50
Made in Pittsburgh PA — USA!
There are no reviews yet.