Instrumentation Industries, Inc.’s CI-55 Anesthesia Holster allows safe storage and handling of contaminated laryngoscope blades and suction tips until they can be discarded, taken for recycling, or taken for reprocessing.
• Single Patient Use
• It helps prevent cross-contamination and pathogen transmission in the anesthesia work area.
• It can be used for Endotube after extubation for containment purposes.
• Uniquely designed to attach to standard bed or table side rail.
• Angled shape keeps it out of the way of other instruments near or on the operating table.
• Color: White
• Width: 54mm (2.125 in.)
• Depth: 54mm (2.125 in.)
• Height: 149mm (5.875 in.)
• Material: Polypropylene
• Packaged: Package of 10 or 20